Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal Error '117' occurred while download

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

During the installation of Abode Illustrator(creative cloud) I get an error every time around 55% of the installation process (Error: C117)

I tried the following: Reinstalling and remove existing files, reboot and try again, Turning off the Firewall, Run as admin(user is Admin!)

Nothing helps, I am watching the screen, there is no loss of network or a sudden sleep mode.

The same happens when I try to Install Photoshop

@

Screenshot 2018-11-22 at 4.59.52 PM.png

The following is what I get when I click more information button

Exit Code: 117

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '117' occurred while download

FATAL: Fatal Error '117' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeIllustrator23-Core Version: 23.0.1.540). Error code: '117'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi Learrodz,

As per the screenshot, it seems that your Creative Cloud desktop app itself is not working properly. There should be five tabs in it as shown in the below screenshot, however, your CC desktop app only has four.

Lets first resolve this issue and it may in return resolve the other one for you, follow the steps given under 'Solution 2' here to resolve it: Resolve installation failure | Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Share the results with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried with all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in below links ? Let us know.

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Error 117 occurred during download

Clear the Temp folder .

Disable Firewall.

Check Hosts file for any Adobe entries with loop back address 127.0.0.1

make sure Proxy settings is set to detect settings Automatically  .

For time being , you may install using direct download link : It is very important to resolve connectivity issue.

Download Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried doing it the above way its not workingScreenshot 2018-11-22 at 8.45.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Learrodz,

As per the screenshot, it seems that your Creative Cloud desktop app itself is not working properly. There should be five tabs in it as shown in the below screenshot, however, your CC desktop app only has four.

Lets first resolve this issue and it may in return resolve the other one for you, follow the steps given under 'Solution 2' here to resolve it: Resolve installation failure | Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Share the results with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines