• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I cancel photoshop free 7days trial?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My school group member asked me to make a photo montage, but we ended up to not to do it. I download photoshop CC trial version yesterday, but I could not open any photos which we need to modify. This is a terrible software and I would like to cancel it. How can I cancel the 7 days trial? They made how to cancel or contact to support really difficult. Please tell me how to cancel the trial section.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Hi there,

Trial will expire within 7 days from sign up. No cancellation is required.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi schoolworksy76700045,

Sorry that you cannot open images that you're looking to edit in Photoshop.

Could you please let us know which image type are you trying to open and are you getting any error message? You may refer this help section describing how to open images in Photoshop: Create, open, and import images in Photoshop ​

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me how to cancel the trial 7days trial. I don't' want to charge for this. I even could not open any photo files including jpeg. I don't wanna be the sacrifice for the group assignment. I spent so many hours to fix this issues but I could not do that and I cannot find the information for how to cancel the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may refer this discussion for information on how to cancel your trial: Canceling 7 day trial of Adobe Photoshop

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To have 7 days trial you don't need to pay and don't need to cancel anything .Did you give your credit card details or Paypal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the Help on cancel your subscription:

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Please refer back to here, when you still need help.

Photoshop is a quite complex program so not expect to create the best work in 10 minutes. You should, however, be able to open image files (Ps opens a lot of them), it would be interesting to see what file type you could not open.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Trial will expire within 7 days from sign up. No cancellation is required.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will my credit card be credited and cancel monthly payments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What subscription do you have?

A month per month subscription can be canceled any time. The software stops working at the end of the month.

A yearly subscription can be canceled early, but you have to pay a cancellation fee of half of what is still due. No fee is due if you cancel during the first 14 days of your subscription. At the end of the year there is no cancellation fee.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines