• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a product code but I lost Serial Number for LR4

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2012 I bought LR4, by chat I received serial number based on product code, then I bought UPgrade to LR5 with serial number. Now I need to reinstall it to new PC, because original PC crashed, but I lost 1st serial number what is needed for activation. I didnĀ“t find it on Adobe support page. Could zou send me somebody serial number for my product key?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

HI Bubelaj,

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4  to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and you have received your serial number through chat. Now, you have to install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 to a new machine, you are unable to locate your serial number even on Adobe support page.

I would like to inform you that you would need to follow the instruction mentioned on this link to be able to locate your serial number: - Find your serial number. As you have upgra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Bubelaj,

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4  to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and you have received your serial number through chat. Now, you have to install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 to a new machine, you are unable to locate your serial number even on Adobe support page.

I would like to inform you that you would need to follow the instruction mentioned on this link to be able to locate your serial number: - Find your serial number. As you have upgraded from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, I would recommend you to check out this link: - Error: "This serial number is not for a qualifying product" | Adobe Creative Suite, it talks about activating current version using the serial number of a qualifying serial number.

I have also checked your account details in our record and I was unable to find any product or and case via email registered under this Adobe Id. Therefore, I would request you to make sure you to use correct Adobe It while signing in to Adobe.com, maybe to have the serial number and the case registered under a different email address. 

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need clarification with any of the steps mentioned in the links above.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines