• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Installation Process is Stuck

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Illustrator but the installation process gets stuck at 10.5%. I currently have an iMac 21.5", Mid 2014 running macOS Catalina version 10.15.2.

Have restarted the computer and tried the installation process again, but it gets stuck at 10.5% and has no estimated time remaining.

Any suggestions? I am guessing if I try downloading Photoshop the same would happen.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this installing the Creative Cloud app, or is that already installed and you're getting stuck installing Illustrator?

Here are some troubleshooting guides:

Resolve installation failure | Creative Cloud desktop app 

Error downloading or updating Creative Cloud apps

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan:

I'm only installing Illustrator for now. Do I have to indtal Creative Cloup app first for the programs to work? The access I have is from work so I am trying to download the progam I need at home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about this. Does it give any error code or message? You may also try the steps shared on this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cc-desktop-app-installer-is-stuck/td-p/9856848?page=1

I am moving this discussion to Get_Started community for expert help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the Creative Cloud app is used to install Illustrator (and all other Creative Cloud apps, such as Photoshop).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines