Highlighted

Keep getting Error 507.

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When windows startup, a message comes up from Creative Cloud stating I have 4 updates available.  

When I open up creative cloud I get the following message:

Creative cloud error 507.jpg

I have tried to restart it, check that the drive is active, and still get the error.  Antivirus software is off at present.   It is imperative that backups are maintained and I am at a lost for words why this would happen now when it has not happened in the past.

Can you advise me, please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keep getting Error 507.

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When windows startup, a message comes up from Creative Cloud stating I have 4 updates available.  

When I open up creative cloud I get the following message:

Creative cloud error 507.jpg

I have tried to restart it, check that the drive is active, and still get the error.  Antivirus software is off at present.   It is imperative that backups are maintained and I am at a lost for words why this would happen now when it has not happened in the past.

Can you advise me, please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that some Adobe data file is running - either in the cloud or on your local disk,

Shut off all of the files and then restart the computer and the Adobe CC as well.

If you have kept some Adobe files to run on startup then close them as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0