Highlighted

MUSE, What! Where?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sat down this morning to update my websites, (something I only do a couple of times year, if that) only to discover that Adobe have discontinued Muse! As if that's not frustrating enough Muse, has mysteriously disappeared from my list of apps on my mac, and despite what the end of service advice FAQs say, there is no sign of it to re-download amongst the apps on the CC page. Does anybody have any idea where i might download it from? As a follow up question, any top tips on what software to use instead,? I'm an illustrator, not a web designer, muse fitted the bill perfectly.

Hi there,

You should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps.

^Ani

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MUSE, What! Where?

New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sat down this morning to update my websites, (something I only do a couple of times year, if that) only to discover that Adobe have discontinued Muse! As if that's not frustrating enough Muse, has mysteriously disappeared from my list of apps on my mac, and despite what the end of service advice FAQs say, there is no sign of it to re-download amongst the apps on the CC page. Does anybody have any idea where i might download it from? As a follow up question, any top tips on what software to use instead,? I'm an illustrator, not a web designer, muse fitted the bill perfectly.

Hi there,

You should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps.

^Ani

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

^Ani

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant, thank you, that's a relief. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ani's reply will help you for the moment, I suggest strongly that you're looking for an alternative as at some point, Muse will stop working (because of OS upgrades) or the code generated will be so outdated that browsers will not show the content correctly.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
skymutt LATEST
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo. Sounds like I'll have to put aside a couple of weeks sometime and start again with my websites...... Happy times. I think this is the 3rd time that an app I've used for websites has been axed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0