• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plan + XD single app plan: is it possible?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I currently am a Photography plan subscriber (I only use Photoshop) and I am actively using the Adobe XD Beta version, which will expire in a few days and will have to upgrade soon. 

I have no interest in all other Adobe products. What I need is only Photoshop and XD.

Can I keep my Photography plan (£9.98 in UK) and just add a Single App plan for XD (£9.98 in UK) ?

I really do not need any other apps outside of PS and XD and I cannot justify a £49.94 monthly expense for my current workflow.   

Many thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Yes, you can sign up for the Single App plan for Adobe XD and have both plans under the same Adobe ID account.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do that.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverley.

So should I just Buy the single app plan for XD, and my current Photography plan will be kept active and both apps will be available under my same CC account?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can sign up for the Single App plan for Adobe XD and have both plans under the same Adobe ID account.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Yes, you can sign up for the Single App plan for Adobe XD and have both plans under the same Adobe ID account."

Is this still true in April 2023? I can't find how to do so.

Thanks!

Delford

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should just be able to buy the second plan while signed in to your browser (using the same account that has the first plan). What happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, the process is unchanged.  use the same adobe id to purchase any and all your plans and you won't be required to sign out and then back in to your adobe cc desktop app to use any and all your plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines