• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark Download problems

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created about a 2 minute Spark video and all was going well. Yesterday I finished it off and proceeded to download it, and it isn't downloading now. It seems to get stuck at the beginning of the download and it either just stays in a frozen download mode or eventually gives me a generic download error. I'm not sure what to do and need to get this project finished up....help! Any suggestions on what to do?  The problem seemed to start when I replaced a photo on one of the Spark slides (it had been to large to load so I recreated a new photo file that was smaller, replaced it and everything seemed fine...then the download problems started. Also, the preview of the video runs just perfectly. So I'm stumped! TIA for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having exactly the same download issue.  I'm curious if you eventually had any luck and were able to resolve the issue?  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn on a vpn and turn off all trackers and ad blockers thats what worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines