Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers for the last 24h

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am posting yet another topic regarding "Unable to reach Adobe servers" problem. I've been a CC user for a couple of days when suddenly yesterday evening I started experiencing this issue. I remember that I was able to open a Psd file like an hour before I noticed that issue for the first time. Just for the record, I am a Windows 10 user. Here is what I tried so far:

1. Resolving connection issues - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html
- Connection to the Activation servers appears to work
- When accessing https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/vact/ping, I get the "pong" response but strangly, if I use Firefox, I get 404 sometimes. With Chrome I am always getting 200 with the respective "pong" message.
- My "hosts" file looks pristine. No URLs there.
2. Temporarily disable Firewall.
3. Create new admin account and attempt connecting from there.
4. Reinstall CreativeCloud and the rest of the Adobe apps and clearing all traces like remaining folders in Program Files, ProgramData, AppData. I also used the Adobe CC Cleaner tool. That process was repeated from both of my regular Windows account and the newly created one.
5. Update my Windows (had a big update that was awaiting to be installed).

No need to mention that none of these worked. I think I pretty much ran out of ideas what might be wrong. The problem occurred out of nowhere. I noticed that at the time when I experienced it for the first time, some of the Adobe services where under maintanence (status.adobe.com), not sure if that could've caused the issue. It has been like that for around the last 24h.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Georgie5C75, I am sorry that the computer you are using is unable to reach our servers.  I did review your account and you have an active Creative Cloud Photography plan, but we have never heard from the computer.

In addition to the steps, you have utilized above you will want to verify that the computer has access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  You will need access to all of the listed servers to use the applications and services that are included with an individual Photography membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: After I shared my problem here, I got a second prompt to restart my computer because of a pending update. I assume it was a smaller one after the one that I mentioned in my first post. Anyway, after the restart the problem appears to be resolved. Still, thanks for the assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Georgie5C75.  Please continue to apply available updates to the operating system, as we do design our applications to work with up to date versions of Windows and macOS.

I would also recommend bookmarking this discussion, in case the behavior returns.  I checked again and we still have not seen any request to validate the status of your Creative Cloud Photography plan membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines