• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where can I buy Photoshop? CS6 too expensive.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a copy Photoshop Elements 13 and in order to learn how to use it I have had to depend all that is available in Photoshop. I thought of buying CS6 but it's too expensive. What version of Photoshop would you suggest I buy at a reasonable cost?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the cc photography plan (ps and lightroom) for $10/mo, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy any one of the S4-CS5+ and would like to know where to buy it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe only sells the latest version (CS6 & CC) . For older version I would recommend reaching out to resellers.

A list of resellers can be found here - http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this was posted over a year ago, but your question still says "unanswered". So, I figured I would share my input. The best option by far is to purchase the "Photography Plan" from Adobe. and the reason is because it is so easy to afford. Hear me out. The plan costs $10.00 a month. That is ludicrously easy to afford. The average person makes way more than 10.00 an hour. If you stay at work ONE extra hour on ONE day, you can afford Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom for A WHOLE MONTH!!! When you put it that way, I don't think anyone can turn down that offer. Work 1 extra hour, get the full-most-up-to-date software for a whole month! That 1 hour of work turns into about 30 days of owning the software!! Call me crazy, but you'd be crazier if you said you can't afford Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines