• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

102% of processor is used, its fan run whole-heartedly, and the laptop battery lose 10% every 5 minutes

Explorer ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still…again…. same issue since DW 18:

a Dreamweaver’s thread in a infinite loop that takes more than 102% of the processor. This is certainly an issue with the PHP parse error handling process, because DW still running except it. But need to kill DW because : 102% of processor is used, its fan run whole-heartedly, and the laptop battery lose 10% every 5 minutes !!!!

ADOBE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING. THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE !!!!

And some many other issues that make productivity much less effective than your product suggests.

Should I continue to pay for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Hi vincente91328891​,

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue. We had provided a fix for Dw node process consuming high CPU in Dw 19.0.1 update and we haven't heard on the issue again from our customers.

We assume this could be with some specific code in the php file. Hence, it would be great if you could share the php file with which you are seeing this issue over Google Drive/Dropbox and share the link to kankariy@adobe.com .

Request you to share the test file for us to reproduce the issue intern

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating to the latest DW CC 2019?

DW 2018 was completely unusable for me, the newest version has been much better with fewer bugs and a much more stable code view interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Since DW 18" means that include DW 19 !!

I have the last DW 19.1 version.

Only 12 minutes after launching DW :

Capture d’écran 2019-05-24 à 14.13.12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "parse error php" function of DW seems to be lost if a long text between quotes looks like code lines. But this is a suggestion. It's not my job, I am a customer, not a adobe's debugger.....

Actually I think nobody at Adobe is really used to test their products. Now, I guess it's the role of the customers ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon Fritz :

And Yes, I agree. DW 18 was completely unusable. I have uninstalled version 18 for version 17 before version 19 arrives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 19 and it is very stable for me on my Windows 10 desktop computer.   Previously, I used version 17 but not 18.   See if any of the suggestions below help you.

DW CC 2019 hangs/crashes

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vincente91328891​,

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue. We had provided a fix for Dw node process consuming high CPU in Dw 19.0.1 update and we haven't heard on the issue again from our customers.

We assume this could be with some specific code in the php file. Hence, it would be great if you could share the php file with which you are seeing this issue over Google Drive/Dropbox and share the link to kankariy@adobe.com .

Request you to share the test file for us to reproduce the issue internally and investigate it accordingly.

Thanks,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines