• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to admin Console and how subscriptions work at Adobe.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the admin at a small startup, signed up for an account and don't currently have access to https://adminconsole.adobe.com/

Am I right to assume that once I buy mulitple license of say Acrobat DC for teams I will automatically get converted into a busines / enterprise account and get access to the admin console?

Or do I need to start from somewhere else to begin with if I don't have access to admin now?

Microsoft 365 admin center I could access even before I made any purchases, can't quite figure out how things work at Adobe, please advice. 

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

A quick chat solved my problems. Adobe helped me create a team account and migrated a member or our team to the team. The money she had paid before, Adobe said would be refunded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A quick chat solved my problems. Adobe helped me create a team account and migrated a member or our team to the team. The money she had paid before, Adobe said would be refunded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines