• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to cc apps as an Admin. of Team Account?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay.. so I had my own subscription to cc but cancelled it when I purchased a team plan for my lab at school. How do I get my machine to recognize me as the admin of the new account and allow me to use my cc apps?  Adobe ID is the same for both accounts?

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

By default, Admins don't have access for Products and services. You'll need to visit the https://adminconsole.adobe.com to manage your Team. Using the Admin Console, you'll need to Assign yourself a license, to the product to which you require access. You can use the Assign Users link on the Overview tab.

After you've provided access,if your Creative Cloud apps don't work right away, sign out and Sign in again. in any app, such as Photoshop choose Help > Sign Out.

Also, as you're new to teams, hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, Admins don't have access for Products and services. You'll need to visit the https://adminconsole.adobe.com to manage your Team. Using the Admin Console, you'll need to Assign yourself a license, to the product to which you require access. You can use the Assign Users link on the Overview tab.

After you've provided access,if your Creative Cloud apps don't work right away, sign out and Sign in again. in any app, such as Photoshop choose Help > Sign Out.

Also, as you're new to teams, have a look at the Help articles at Teams Learn & Support.

All the best, and if you have any additional questions, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​There is no ​"Assign User" tab???

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.39.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, hi christianpdupont​,

I think it is from "Users", on top of your window:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines