Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Photoshop Plan to an existing Creative Cloud Team

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm confused.  If I look up "cost of Photoshop" I find an Adobe page that has Photoshop, and two versions of Lightroom for $10/month.

If I log into my Creative Cloud Team account, the only option I can find to add Photoshop is the program itself for $34/month.  

What am I missing here?  

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Hi ChipConnection,

Thank you for posting your query here.

In order to check the pricing details, please Open the url:  https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Just below "Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing", if you Select plans for "Individuals" for personal use, the "Photopgraphy Plan" costs 9.99 USD/ mo and includes : Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage .

And if you Select "Busness" plans next to "Individuals" the price varies accoringly since Business

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ChipConnection,

Thank you for posting your query here.

In order to check the pricing details, please Open the url:  https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Just below "Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing", if you Select plans for "Individuals" for personal use, the "Photopgraphy Plan" costs 9.99 USD/ mo and includes : Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage .

And if you Select "Busness" plans next to "Individuals" the price varies accoringly since Business license pricing differs from the Individual Plan.

My suggestion is: if you are a Single user who needs access to the Photography products, you may purchase the Individual plan and if there are more than One user in your organization or Team, you may opt for the "Business" plan.

You may as well refer to the Comparison provided for Creative Cloud for: Individuals  & Teams under the "Business" Tab.

Hope this answers your query.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines