Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

admin console

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi folks,

my company have purchased for Creative Cloud All Apps 100 GB a few years ago. not sure if that is a business account. I'm trying to check the number of users allowed for that package, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

when i try to log into adobe store, it says "sorry, we couldn't find the page". can't enter the admin console site as well. can someone pls advise how can i check the number of users that have access?

p/s: the person who purchased this (administrator) is no longer working with us.

TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the subscription owner log into the admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thanks @kglad . i clicked on the adobe admin console link but image below is what i'm getting.

Aravin32530786roiu_0-1697435163423.png

we all are not sure who will be the subscription owner as it was purchased years ago and the people are no more working with us. the only things that we have right now is the login credentials. may I know if there is any other way to settle this issue? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your subscription has to be paid every year.  who keeps paying for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it will auto charge under company credit card if im correct, it was set years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someone must own that credit card.  ie, company owners are on that card.  they have console access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see, thanks will look into it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome. keep us updated, if you have time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someone must own that credit card.  ie, company owners are on that card.  they have console access.

By @kglad

That may not be true! To have access to the console, you need to be either the contract owner or an administrator. But if the subscription is a standard individual subscription, there is no admin console and the error message is the same.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

if they have an individual subscription they posted in the wrong forum and should use chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, i don't have individual subscription, i use my personal email/username just to chat in the adobe support community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi folks,

my company have purchased for Creative Cloud All Apps 100 GB a few years ago. not sure if that is a business account.

By @Aravin32530786roiu

Who is using the subscription? If it's you. Sign out, sign in again. If it is a business account, you will get asked to sign in to either your personal account or your business account. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

If it is an individual subscription, the answer to your question is simple: you have one licence. (You may have, however, multiple individual subscriptions in your company).

If it's an enterprise or teams account, you need to find an administrator of that plan. My guess is, that the purchaser is the contract owner. Reinvigorate that e-mail address and try to sign in into the Adobe ID with that address. If you are lucky, you can ask for a new password or a sign in code on that e-mail. Do that and sign into the business account and connect to the admin console. Create some admins (at least two) and assign one of those as a contract owner.

If the sign in is not possible, and you cannot find an admin of your plan, the plan can only be cancelled, and you will need to get a new plan.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a business account actually.

it's not a individual subscription.

i asked every single person in my company, no one knows who is the administrator... the pruchaser is no longer working with us. i used company's email address and logged in to adobe admin console. it says "this website doesn't suits your place, try United States" a message smth like that appears, and when i click on United States, again its showing we are sorry, you dont seem have access to abe admin console...

i guess there could be only one username and password right...? btw is there any other way where i can reach out to adobe staff to speak?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using the same adobe id used to sign into your cc app, check your account here, https://account.adobe.com

what kind of subscription does it show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad attached image below about the subscription/product my company subscribed for...

Aravin32530786roiu_0-1698824315971.png

sorry i might overlook my email - reason for the late reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see if this helps you locate an admin 

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines