• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader free In a multy language enviroment

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install the Reader so that its only one package and installs the language of the OS but allows the user to change the language if he needs to. I can do this for the pro version. I am deploying with SCCM.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

You will certainly need a redistribution license to install Acrobat Reader on behalf of your users. The license is currently free of charge.

If you don't already have it, you will surely need the Acrobat Enterprise Toolkit, which documents your installation options (of which there are a great many) Acrobat-Reader Enterprise Toolkit Home  as well as how to get MSI files to install from EXEs.

This page has the base release Acrobat 2017 Release (Classic Track base release) — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the MUI installer. Are you deploying the Classic or Continuous track?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have taken over the deployment of adobe as the packager has sent out the Uk version to my users. I have a looked down environment so I guess I will need to go down the classic route. Do I need to buy a licence to deploy reader in the classic way. When I use the deployment tool kit the option to allow the user to change language is greyed out. I would like to deploy one package as I have lots of counties and the reader in in my core SCCM build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will certainly need a redistribution license to install Acrobat Reader on behalf of your users. The license is currently free of charge.

If you don't already have it, you will surely need the Acrobat Enterprise Toolkit, which documents your installation options (of which there are a great many) Acrobat-Reader Enterprise Toolkit Home  as well as how to get MSI files to install from EXEs.

This page has the base release Acrobat 2017 Release (Classic Track base release) — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products . To this you will apply patches according to your schedule.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got this far.

Adobe sent me the below. Including a link to the enterprise software. This will not allow me to install all the language packs. The standard reader install will install with all language packs. I need to install the reader in the same way. Some of my user change county’s so to be able to switch language would be good. The menus appear in English the pdf appears in the language that it was written in.

Thank you for submitting a request to distribute Adobe® Software. Your request has been approved, and you may now distribute the Adobe® Software listed below, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Adobe Reader and Runtime Software Distribution License Agreement.

Approved Software:

• Adobe® Acrobat Reader® DC Software

Attached is an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file of the distribution license agreement. Please keep this file for your records. The agreement is valid for one year, after that one year you can renew the distribution license agreement by following the same process.

Below you will find the necessary details and download links for the product(s) that you have been approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the link I included to find Acrobat Reader Classic MUI base level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems downloading that. Do you know if this is the one that I will have to write a different command line for each install(country).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is what you have to download, near as I can tell. What problems do you have?

The enterprise toolkit should tell you how to set options such as language and tell you the default. With luck, the default is the current system language, but check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines