• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud for enterprise offers a host of services to your end-users. There may be instances when you don't want your end-users to have access to particular services, such as Fonts or Behance.

The easiest way to control access is by using Product Profiles. You can enable or disable services by creating different product profiles and adding users to particular product profiles. Some services, however, are core. These cannot be switched off or disabled.

For proper functioning and access to these services, you must also ensure that your firewall or security setup does not block access to our network endpoints. Conversely, you may block a few endpoints to prevent access to a particular service to all your end-users.

For details, see Creative Cloud for enterprise - Network Endpoints. You can view a list of all endpoints, with a brief description of the products and services that access it. You can also download the list of unique endpoints as a text file. This article is updated frequently as we add more services, products, and capabilities, so keep a watch.

If you have a question or observation, post a comment below.

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New endpoints:

• Notification service:
    *.adobess.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone who is having an issue with the Adobe Libraries panel, be sure to get your network admin to set any endpoint (local computer) firewalls to allow local TCP traffic (127.0.0.1) on all ports (we couldn’t find the exact ports needed- 80 & 443 weren’t enough). The Libraries panel seems to use the local computer host for functionality.

Also see https://medium.com/@walpolea/fixing-adobe-cc-application-libraries-panel-sync-issues-behind-corporat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you know where I can see if my Network Endpoints are updated?

I don't know if the subject is suitable for this section.
To explain, I don't have access to my payment terms, the loading goes in circles.
I contacted the service that told me to see the proxy and network endpoints. But I have no idea where I can see if my settings are up to date.

Could you tell me where I can see that?
I'm on Mac.

Thank you, if the question is not suitable for the section, do you have any idea where I can go?

Amandine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, with the added issue that I could not access Creative Cloud on the web either.  I hope you got an answer to your question some time within the year-plus since you asked it, but for whoever is next to stumble on this thread, here's what worked for me.  I did two things (after doing things like restarting Creative Cloud).  I went to System Preferences/Security&Privacy/Firewall/Firewall Options. I added each and every thing from Adobe on my machine that had a .app extension, using the + button in the lower left of the box showing the list of domains (shown inside the green box on the attached image.  The apps were all either in Applications or Applications/Utilities.  The attached file shows the result of doing that: a bunch of Adobe stuff is now greenlighted.  This did not solve the problem, neither did closing and reopening CC desktop.  But turning Wifi on my Mac (its sole internet connection) off and then on fixed it. 
What was happening that caused the problem?  Inside the red box in the attached image is a setting option which says that "valid signed software" "with a valid certificate of authority" will be greenlighted automatically if checked.  It was checked, as shown, during the problem, and it should have been sufficient to allow CC to do what it wanted.  Unless there was something wrong with the signature or certificate of authority.  Once CC was able to get online, I moved on from IT issues to actually doing art-related work, and after successfully accessing my libraries on CC online and deleting a file (something I needed to do), when i tried to access a different library adobe CC online returned a blank page with the following: "Error 500: Internal Server Error. This asset isn’t available right now. Try visiting this page again later."  A couple of refreshes failed to bring up the page, but I was able to get it about ten minutes later and finally resume working.  My guess is that a server having problems somewhere in Adobeland meant that if my MAC needed to confirm the signature or certificate of teh installed Adobe software (for firewall purposes) there may have been no response, and because of this the Adobe software would not be allowed access unless it was separately greenlighted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention I have Mojave 10.14.6 on a machine old enough that it can't update to any newer MacOS.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from Adobe please update the URL links article to include the ports needed to be open so we have the info on hand when informing our Networking team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

The following help document contains lists of network endpoints for websites and specific services that are offered as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. 

The server and domains listed in this document must be accessible on ports 80 and 443 for the relevant applications and services to function correctly: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an IP range for web gateway bypass? Our iBoss gateway is set to block Direct IP Address access.

When users try connect to the Adobe Help link it tries to go to 192.147.130.58.  We a;ready added the entires from the above article in the webgateway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a list of FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Names) for all services. Our policy doesn't allow for wild card domains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Taht list represents a huge attack surface to our network and endpoinys - any thoughts on re-architecting to what is *really* needed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines