Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe support

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to Adobe support?

I have had an issue for over a month now where I cannot assign one of my licenses. I've had several tickets opened that have gone no where. I have had emails asking for a good call back time wich have been answered but no call back has ever happened.

This is an unacceptable level of support.

Does anyone at Adobe even care about the end user anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a teams/enterprise license, open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

<moved from acct, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee, thanks tips. How do you think this odyssey started?

4 hours on chat with a gentleman who couldn't solve the issue. given a call back time. Never happened.

Called support, over an hour on the phone, get a call back time, never happened. repeat later that week, givena call back, no such luck.

Two hours on the phone last week with a promise to have it resolved while I was on the phone. Nope. Asked to speak to a supervisor, given a call back time, crickets.

Was sent an email requesting windows for call back. Answered email on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Still crickets.

Is there not someone we can reach out to when support so catastrophically fails like this?

I'd love to hear from you if you have something germain to the conversation not just the obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines