• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe wont let my computer into my new license

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account used to be a school account which then expired after i graduated. i'm now trying to get back into adobe and i just purchased a new license but i keep recieving the same error message every time i open one of the adobe products telling me my device is connected to a school id and i should contact an administrator

how do i fix this

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Business ID , Deploy and package apps , Education , Enterprise , Identity and SSO , Licensing , Manage account , Services and storage , Teams , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022
Sorry, your account is not valid on this device.
Please try again with a school ID.
Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance.          this is the error message

By @ójón24867880vraa

Sign out and sign in again. When asked, select your personal profile, not the "company" profile.

Abambo_0-1655276550851.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance.          this is the error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By @ójón24867880vraa

Sign out and sign in again. When asked, select your personal profile, not the "company" profile.

Abambo_0-1655276550851.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines