• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App shut down

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, every time I'm trying start any application it shuts down immediately after loading screen. Earlier it worked without a problem. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I've tried:

1. Turning off CC and restarting my computer

2. Restarting my computer

3. Uninstalling and reinstalling CC

4. Deleting every app

5. Updating my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basia220, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mebership for teams which includes most of the adobe application. I can run every app on second PC but i need both to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Basia.  I will move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams discussion forum, which is the only public discussion forum designed for your membership type.  The troubleshooting steps offered in the Creative Cloud Services forum are intended for individual members who have unrestricted access to the computer and network they are utilizing.

Please don't wait for a response in a public discussion forum to resolve your current errors. Instead, please get in touch with your organization's Creative Cloud plan administrator for help.  They can use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-teams.html if they need to access the elevated support included with a Creative Cloud for Team membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response, I can use Adobe CC on my second machine, so errors do not arise from my membership.  Administrator can't help because this is not due to a subscription error.

[Edited by moderator for clarity.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the Cleaner Tool?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Also,

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Cleaner Tool, but I am novice user I maybe i did something wrong.

I attach photos of the system specification, please let me know if they are not readable 🙂

Also, that's important, this happend maybe 2 weeks ago, before everything was fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on Windows, right-click on Start menu or Desktop icon and select More > Run as Administrator.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When it comes to open app Adobe CC as administrator, that doesn't help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure your computer meets the minimum CPU & GPU requirements. Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

• Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported);
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina)

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Get the latest graphics drivers from the card manufacturer's website.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines