Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST Sync - Fatal error '120'

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have launched an incremental sync to download the latest updates for my AUSST server from Adobe, and i've noticed some fatal errors in the "AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log".

The fatal error has the error code "120". I've extracted the lines from my log file below:

[FATAL] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 7768 | Fatal Error '120' occurred while download
[FATAL] |  | AAMEE | Utilities | AUSST |  |  | 7768 | Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop24-Core_stripped Version: 24.1.0.166). Error code: '120'

This error occured 8 times during the sync for various packages. My AUSST server is not going on the internet through a proxy.

Anyone have a clue of what the error "120" means ? 

Thanks,
Cheers,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Error code 120: Insufficient disk space

Error code 120 indicates that your device doesn't have enough disk space, and your hard drive is almost filled to capacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 120: Insufficient disk space

Error code 120 indicates that your device doesn't have enough disk space, and your hard drive is almost filled to capacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kglad 

Thank you for your quick reply.

There is still free disk space available on the drive where updates are downloaded (approx 20 GB), however it might not  be enough for some reasons. I'll add some free space and the see if this error still occurs.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SIRRenens 

do you have a teams/enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kglad 

Sorry to have forgotten to answer. We do have a Teams subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all's well that ends well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kglad 

After adding more disk space (+ 50GB) and ran again an incremental sync, the error is not showing up anymore in the log files. Thank you for your support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to hear! and thank you for the follow up.  (happy new year, too!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines