• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cancel my plan, and yes, I did go to "plans" page.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Trying to cancel my subscription. I went to the plan page but there was no "Manage plan" button under the plan. Prompted me to go to "admin console". When I did, the plan page prompted that I "had no plans". Tried to call, spent 3hours on hold and then the phone cut off (probably a 3h limit or something).

All the links/guides/youtube videos direct me to the manage plan page where I lack the "manage plan" button. Give me a direct line to somewhere I can cancel the plan please. This is quite taxing.

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have an individual subscription, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

if you have a team/enterprise subscription, contact the admin.

p.s. if canceling early there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure if this is a team/enterprice subscription, but how do I contact
the admin? I am the only admin of this adobe account if that is what you
meant.

The link you gave me has no chat. Disabled all blockers and added
exceptions for the adobe page to allow everything. Booted and still
nothing. While logged in ofcourse.

I am from Finland, is it possible that the chat has been disabled for my
country?

Is there any possible way to send my subscription resignation as an email?
Or perhaps a direct link to a chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is almost as if my regular account outside of admin console shows the plan but gives me zero control, but when I go to admin console it shows no plans, however it shows that there is a creative cloud subscription in other pages (invoices etc). And yes, I am the only person/admin etc in the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the bottom right of your screen for the chat window which should work (with a compatible browser) for euro residents including finland.

(on my 42" screen, it's way over in a corner and not obivous)

kglad_0-1640186244594.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To contact Adobe Customer Support by phone, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html for a comprehensive list of phone number by geography including hours and languages.

*** Note that Adobe does not do support by email, so beware of scammers and answering anyone who sends you a private message via this forum. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines