• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceled Plan months ago, still being charged

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had canceled a Photoshop plan on my enterprise account in April, because I got myself All Creative Cloud Apps subscription on my personal account. I have still been charged up until now for my Photoshop plan which I have received a confirmation e-mail for when I cancelled it. Now it says that I have a Photoshop plan, but there’s no way to cancel it. I have tried the chat bot and I called the help line.

I could barely hear the person on the other side of the line, I could hear my voice echoing back to myself louder then theirs, not mentioning the constant background noise. I tried to spell out my e-mail 3 times but they kept telling me I am not in the system and don’t have a plan. I was on another line earlier, with a very helpful person who told me that they found my account and can see that I have an enterprise plan and they will redirect me to the relevant line to handle this with all of the info. But alas..

I am very frustrated. I have cancelled a plan I am still paying for. It was cancelled before a yearly term would kick in, so it’s not that. The customer support experience has been even more frustrating...

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Hi there,

You would have to contact support using the Admin Console for assistance regarding the cancellation. Please navigate to the Support Tab in the Admin console > Start Chat, and type 'connect to a real agent.' It will give you two options after that through 'Phone' or through 'Chat.' Make your choice, and you will get connected to an executive who would be able to help you regarding the cancellation of the plan.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You would have to contact support using the Admin Console for assistance regarding the cancellation. Please navigate to the Support Tab in the Admin console > Start Chat, and type 'connect to a real agent.' It will give you two options after that through 'Phone' or through 'Chat.' Make your choice, and you will get connected to an executive who would be able to help you regarding the cancellation of the plan.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same thing! It say that I dont have any plans but I just got an invoice! I want to cancel all my plans immediatley! This site is the moste confusing and worst navigated I've ever experienced, It's like its made to be impossible to cancel or paus your account!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I am being charged for MONTHS for Illustrator which i cancelled and can't even use (since i cancelled it uh). Adobe owes me more than 100€ from abusive charging fees but i can't manage to reach you, and i don't exist for you guys since i don't have a running plan. How is this even possible ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines