• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Creative Cloud anymore

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying to open Photoshop CC through the CC desktop app, I could no longer click on anything in the desktop app, everything was unresponsive so I decided to take following steps I've seen in similar posts.
- Ran the uninstaller (completed with errors)
- Ran the cleaner tool and cleaned everything

- Restarted my PC
- Checked if there were any Adobe files associated with cc still left, negative

- Disabled my firewall
- Ran the installer as admin
The installer simply wont even open anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Windows had an unfinished update which for whatever reason whas stuck at x% so I never got notified of that.

The issue is now solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.
update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you attempting to use? I don't see any active individual plan under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

School/edu license provided by the school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Default. For your next steps, then please contact your school's Creative Cloud plan administrator for assistance.  They also have the ability to open a support case on your behalf, if necessary.  I will also move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum, as the Download & Install forum is designed for individual memberships and licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:

Windows had an unfinished update which for whatever reason whas stuck at x% so I never got notified of that.

The issue is now solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines