• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot password reset

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My users are getting promt to enter username and password but when they try to type their password it'll say that it's incorrect if they try to do a password reset it fails then gets's prompted to call Adobe Customer Support which freaking sucks, I've been on queu for an hour now no answer! please help. Is there away for me to do their password reset?

JVMundo_0-1626099597112.png

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise , Identity and SSO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have a bunch of users who can't log on or get a password reset. Of if they do get a code, they are told it is invalid when they enter it. If you search "adobe down?" on Twitter you will see you're not alone. Hopefully they get the problem solved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something happened because we are seeing this too. A few of our users were locked out when we came in this AM. I can't get a response from Adobe but, I was able to do password resets with the users from the Adobe CC website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, they're support is non existenting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

There was an intermittent issue where users were getting this error message, the issue is resolved now. 
Please retry and let us know if it's working for you or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm all set as long as there wasn't a security issue over the weekend. We do not have access to the authentication logs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a statement of what have happend? doesn't look like intermittent issue since we are having issue 8am-10am CST also adobe support isn't the best either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have SSO through Azure but it was giving us an error for CC client to log in on windows, I had to reinstall the client to get it to let me log in.  I don't want to have to do that for 200+ clients or have to script something.  Hopefully they figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines