• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant get CC to license

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have licenses for CC but when i install the package it keeps putting me into trial modes.  i used to have full CS6 installed.  i ran the cleaner tool.  made sure everything deleted and still does it.  i log into my admin console which im one of 3 admins for my company but it shows me in CC free version.  how do i get the license to make my installation a correct working one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Hello,

It seems that you have the creative cloud device licenses and if you have installed the package which is created from the admin console then you will face licensing issues.

Removed the apps from the machine, use the creative cloud packager to create the package for device license, and install it. Here s the help article for all the steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/package/help/device-based-licenses.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It seems that you have the creative cloud device licenses and if you have installed the package which is created from the admin console then you will face licensing issues.

Removed the apps from the machine, use the creative cloud packager to create the package for device license, and install it. Here s the help article for all the steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/package/help/device-based-licenses.ug...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines