Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CCPLanchuer is not installing

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to install CCPLauncher.exe on a win10 1809 VM, with internet connection. But it is returning me the below message 

2.png

I have already tried to use the workaround, renaming the "opm.db" file & trying to install it again. But issue still remaining.

Kindly help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Kindly try to run the tool on a different machine which is connected with an external network (no restriction). You can use your phone's hotspot to test it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Kindly download the creative cloud packager using below link and confirm if that resolves your issue: 

Windows: https://www.adobe.com/go/ccp_installer_win
MAC: https://www.adobe.com/go/ccp_installer_osx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried to install the CCPLauncher.exe after downloading it from the link you have provided.  But in win10 VM, the issue still persists. Kindly let me know if there is any other way to install the Creative Cloud packager tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly try to run it in a physical machine and check as it is not supported on VMs or servers and you might get some error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried to install it on a physical machine. But i am getting the same error. Kindly suggest on why this might happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly try to run the tool on a different machine which is connected with an external network (no restriction). You can use your phone's hotspot to test it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines