• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat is unavailable - question regarding e-mail Acrobat Sign

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to get in contact with Adobe (in written) but the Chat is unavailable. Tried to call but there was no option for my issue, tried to choose another one but didn't come to an human being. (I rather would like to have a written conversation to get track of the conversation)
Our users have got an e-mail about Adobe Acrobat Sign which is saying that they have got a new Acrobat Sign-account and their existing Acrobat Sign-account needs to be archived. To my knowledge our users do not have an existing Acrobat Sign-account.
Need to get more info about what this is about and how to handle the questions from the users.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to contact support via the Admin Console(provided you are have an enterprise subscription)

You could also use Twitter to contact Adobe, @Adobecare

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, no vi only have a VIP-agreement. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did misread @Manan Joshi's message.

You should contact Adobe support via the admin console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com).

Abambo_0-1665666541005.png

Only administrators can do that, but I assume that you are an administrator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this does not work - when clicking the Start chat I get the Service Unavailble: 

Helen26574223zrtx_0-1666348721094.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try an alternative route of Twitter. Send a Tweet tagging @Adobecare. They will provide an alternate means to connect. You could use phone as well

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this does not work - when clicking the Start chat I get the Service Unavailble: 

By @Helen26574223zrtx

You're IT is blocking, or your browser is blocking. Try with a different browser or incognito/private session or an iPad. You can also use the phone support.

Abambo_0-1666356748566.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines