• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COVID EDU Access ending July

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I write this message to congrats Adobe and encourage the company, if possible, to maintain the students' license at home for the second semester. In my country, Brazil, COVID-19 accelerated growth now and we do not have any perspective go back to the University campus this year. I can imagine that this campaign of Adobe increases a lot the number of licenses to manage as consequently the operations costs. But, I believe if exists a company that can do this for their customers: one of them is Adobe, not for the size of the company but by the commitment that they have with us.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Thanks for reaching out Leonardo, we understand your concern.

The COVID-19 Edu access was only available until the 6th of July 2020, however, Adobe is introducing new options to make licensing more accessible for your students. 

Speak to your Adobe Account Executive or Authorized Reseller for more information.

You may also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reaching out Leonardo, we understand your concern.

The COVID-19 Edu access was only available until the 6th of July 2020, however, Adobe is introducing new options to make licensing more accessible for your students. 

Speak to your Adobe Account Executive or Authorized Reseller for more information.

You may also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines