• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud One Computer Two Adobe Accounts

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a huge pain point for users that have two seperate accounts - one that could be for them as employees and the other account they use for freelancing. Why does the user have to sign out of the creative cloud, to go into one, then log off and then submit their other login to get into the second? 

Why can't you fix this issue once and for all? I have read many posts that the limitation of the cloud is the issue? Is that really the users problem? I strongly suggest this is resolved and soon! 

I suggest anyone with this problem share this or give it a thumbs up for Adobe notices (or not) that this is needed asap! 

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

The enterprise license are managed by the organization which would be under the Business ID (meant for the organization only) and if the users are paying for any licenses separately then it will be added under Adobe ID (personal account).

The same process is applied on the storage as the organization is getting separate space for managing the storage of the users however if the users are paying separately for any licenses then the space will be covered under the Personal Account/Adobe ID. 

So to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The enterprise license are managed by the organization which would be under the Business ID (meant for the organization only) and if the users are paying for any licenses separately then it will be added under Adobe ID (personal account).

The same process is applied on the storage as the organization is getting separate space for managing the storage of the users however if the users are paying separately for any licenses then the space will be covered under the Personal Account/Adobe ID. 

So to access any licenses/storage, the users have to sign out and select the correct profile.

More details are available under this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue si having to sign in and sign out to use each account. Now I can see why its important, because lets say you are using Adobe Acrobat to send out documents for signature. You don't want to accidentally send it under the wrong account. But that could be fixed by having a pop up that said are you sure you want to send this document out under this account. Having under the profile icon the ability to have multiple accounts and switch to which ever one would be a nice feature. I have to track down my phone to put in my code from Adobe each time (which for security reasons I don't mind). I would just like to be able to switch between accounts when need to use which ever account for whatever reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but worse: I don't have access to the corporate account password, so I can't do a fast switch! I had to create another user on my computer to use the other account.
It's so annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should have one id/password and when signing in and select between 2 profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This SUCKS! I have an acrobat license from the company I work for and I have my personal account for LightRoom. It is a PAIN IN THE ASS to NOT stay logged into Acrobat and have to go out and log back in each and every time I work from home on my personal computer. FIX THIS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that is so annoying... +3 years after this first post we still have this battle with Adobe... I have Acrobat Pro with work email and Photoshop with personal email. Soooo annoying to login/log out, specially because my Creative Cloud Desktop doens't seem to work well... it keeps telling me I don't have Acrobat Pro... but if I access it online it says I do have it.

It can't be that hard to create a tool to allow users to stiwch between accounts easier. 

Com'on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an After Effects, PS, AI, etc. account login with my work email, and a Substance Painter account with THE SAME work email login.

I still have to log out from my main apps account every time I need to use Substance Painter. Very aggravating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rigged 'n' Stolen 

is that because you have to select a different profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. One profile has AE, the other has Substance. Both have the same login.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

<removed personal data-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. these are public forums. don't reply via email or remove your signature before sending.

2.  if those two were merged, at least, some people would be screaming that their personal files are accessible by their work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in this case as we have to access both profiles using the same company email login. Should be a very simple thing to give us access to all the tools we're paying for simultaneously without forcing us to log out and in every time, a very inefficient and annoying workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you make a suggestion to adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did, thanks for providing that link. I hope there's something they can do about it. We should never be bothered by licensing issues that interfere with our work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.  that's the best you can currently do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines