• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative teams vs enterprise, other options?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we upgraded today to Adobe teams, but we still are not able to share templates. They sold us addition licenses and it doesn't seem like that's what we want. We are in need of a plan for 3 users and Adobe pro access and adobe sign. Right now we have access to that just without advanced sharing capabilities. 

Please advise any suggestions.

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise , Services and storage , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Hi HVHomeCare,
Thank you for posting your query.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have the access to your account information. However, I would like to share some details for your query. As you mentioned that you require Acrobat Pro DC for 3 Users and all this 3 Users require Access to Adobe Sign, I would like to inform you that if you have Acrobat Pro DC for Teams licenses purchased and assigned properly to the 3 users, they can go ahead and access Acrobat Pro DC as well as use Adobe Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi HVHomeCare,
Thank you for posting your query.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have the access to your account information. However, I would like to share some details for your query. As you mentioned that you require Acrobat Pro DC for 3 Users and all this 3 Users require Access to Adobe Sign, I would like to inform you that if you have Acrobat Pro DC for Teams licenses purchased and assigned properly to the 3 users, they can go ahead and access Acrobat Pro DC as well as use Adobe Sign (Pro Version ).

You may also refer to the following help article for the steps to share an agreement with other users :  https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/share-agreement-with-others.html 

You may as well refer to the following article that provides an elaborated information about the different Adobe Sign plans and the differences  and accordingly you may Select the best fit plan : https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/compare-plans.html

At any point if you require further assistance, Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help :  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  

Note : Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines