• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eè possibile un'installazione senza connessione Internet?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi server installare Photoshop CC su una (n.1) workstation senza connessione ad Internet. La workstation "NON PUO' " essere connessa ne prima, ne durante ne dopo.

Esiste na versione di licenza, meglio se per aziende, che lo consente ? Qual'è il nome ed il costo del prodotto ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Davide,

It is a necessity in Creative Cloud for Teams but in Enterprise you can create serial number packages where you need internet only at the time when you create package.

Refer: Creative Cloud Help | Deploying packages    

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any computer that uses cc needs to be connected when initially activating (or signing in) and then, at least, once every 30 to 91 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Could you confirm this one also for Enterprise or other kind of business license ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davide,

It is a necessity in Creative Cloud for Teams but in Enterprise you can create serial number packages where you need internet only at the time when you create package.

Refer: Creative Cloud Help | Deploying packages    

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Mandhir for your answer, It could reopen a new commercial scenario for an our client.

Just a last question in order to don't leave any doubt about this question.

My problem with Internet regards essentially the machine where Photoshop will be installed and used.

You write: "you need internet only at the time when you create package".

You mean I need an internet connection only from the host where I have to create the "serial number package" and only for the time during which I will be creating it ? Right ?

Thank you again in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davide,

Your assumption is right that you only need internet at the host when creating package while later these packages can be installed offline.

Thanks

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Mandhir again,

Your help will be very useful for me.

But I would like to ask you some more of your time.

Do you also know if there some specific constraints activating an enterprise license, i.e. something like a minimum number of licenses or buying some special tool, other then, as natural, a different price?

I already downloaded, but not yet installed, CreativeCloudPackager. Is it enough to manage license and create a "serial number package"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davide,

There is no limit of licenses & all pricing remain same.

Thanks

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mandhir,

unfortunately I have to contradict you about your last statement.

The italian Adobe dealer, we contacted, says that:

Le licenze Enterprise e hanno le seguenti caratteristiche:

- Non esiste la singola applicazione di Photoshop ma solo il pacchetto completo contenente tutte le licenze

- Possono essere vendute solo al segmento GOV

In english:

The Enterprise Licenses have the following characteristics:

- There's any single Application, such as Photoshop, but only an "All Inclusive" tool with all the licenses

- Enterprise Licenses can be sold only to Governement companies

Could you confirm that Adobe Enterprise Licenses cannot be sold to big privete company in Italy, and that we cannot sell only a Photoshop license too ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines