• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free student access - Old serial number license doesn't have access to admin console for the URL...

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to request the free access for our district's students to use at home during the pandemic, but our district's license doesn't use Admin Console, so I'm unable to log into it to get the required URL for the request form. We normally access the account through https://licensing.adobe.com/ instead and use a serial number.

In our normal configuration, we use CCP and the serial number from the licensing site to build packages and deploy the apps in the school buildings. Since the license is installed as part of the package and belongs to the device, the products simply work when opened, no sign in or adobe account required. Until now we've never had any configuration that required a user to sign into the apps.

If I try to sign into the https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ with the same credentials I use for the Licensing page, I get a message saying that we're not authorized.

Does something need to be done to enable admin console for such a license, or does the license we have simply not qualify?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Hi there, 

I have sent you a personal message kindly check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I have sent you a personal message kindly check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines