• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get "Access Denied" message to fonts even though admin has enabled

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I try to go to fonts.adobe.com, or try to add fonts through the Creative Cloud app, I get the message: "Access Denied You do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access, or sign in with an Adobe ID."

I have Adobe for Enterprise, my admin has given me access, and I have the email that was automatically sent to me saying I have access. I'm logging in with my workplace Google ID, and I tried resetting the password through my associated email address, but apparently that's not in the system because I haven't gotten a reset email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Enterprise and Teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

We reviewed the account that you have used to post here,  and we found that some of the services are disabled, these services are required to access the fonts.

To use the fonts you would have to contact your IT admin in order to enable those services so that you can use fonts.

We hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I've contacted them to see if there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines