• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I resend invite emails? In the Admin Console when the user have lost the email

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I resend invite emails? In the Admin Console when the user have lost the email

TOPICS
Acrobat , Licensing , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query.

I would like to inform you that in new Admin console, there is no provision of invitation rather license is automatically assigned and user will just receive a "Welcome email" from Adobe.

In case the user has mistakenly deleted the Welcome email, you may simply remove the user from the License from your Team Adminconsole and re-assign the license to the end user’s email address.

And the Welcome email will be sent immediately to the end user.

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

couldn't you remove the user and re-add them?  I am a new admin do they actually have to use the invite email to gain access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query.

I would like to inform you that in new Admin console, there is no provision of invitation rather license is automatically assigned and user will just receive a "Welcome email" from Adobe.

In case the user has mistakenly deleted the Welcome email, you may simply remove the user from the License from your Team Adminconsole and re-assign the license to the end user’s email address.

And the Welcome email will be sent immediately to the end user.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you make a little button to resend the welcome email?  Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly.  Rather than deleting and addig th euser.  Make it simple for Admins please 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep! It's rediculous this wasn't a forethought in the Admin Console design. I curse this console every time I have to use it!  One of the worst  out there considering how much they charge as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"In case the user has mistakenly deleted the Welcome email," Incorrect. I just added users, One user isnt even logged on to their computer. the email did not come through at all. 100% there should be a better way to do this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree!!!!!!!

Davide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Running into this issue - emails are not hitting our Microsoft server, nevermind the user. Resend button would be very handy. Can't believe its this many years later and still no one in Adobe has implemented this. 

Bearing in mind the price of your products (and increases), this is very poor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers kglad!

For those who are interested, already an old request for this feature can be found and upvoted here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/38058874-on-the-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mike23989778chw1 

thanks for that link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by "immediatley"  they mean, WITHIN TWO HOURS!!!!

I just got off the phone with Adobe tech support and they told me it can take up to TWO HOURS for the email to get sent.  I told them that is unacceptable, and they simply told me.  "that's the way it is"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is no longer an invitation, where does the user go to download the Adobe app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davidel 

they should be using their cc desktopp app:

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading the cc desktop app or you see an error message when trying to install, make sure you have a compatible os (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html), and use the alternative download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines