• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove an Adobe ID from a Adobe Acrobat DC deployment first run?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the Creative Cloud Packager to customize a deployment of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Creative Cloud. I then used the Acrobat Customization Wizard DC do some further changes. Nothing terribly major, disabled EULA, forced default, remove old version (which didn't work from all things I can tell),

This occurs for a default and my customized package.

After installation Acrobat DC prompts for login with the account that was used to create the package.

Is there a way to clear the user ID so that it prompts a user to login with their credentials instead of having it pre-filled. Similar to when you build a Windows system image and do sysprep to generalize before capturing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Thanks, does deleting this folder help?

• \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CCP and Customisation Wizard will not be causing this.

It sounds like you are testing on a system where you were previously signed in and are picking up the cached login.

The following steps will clear any cached Adobe ID credentials.

1. Close the Creative Cloud application.
  2. Navigate to the OOBE folder.
    Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
    Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder
  3. Delete the opm.db file.
  4. Launch Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks to be partially correct. I am testing on the system I built the package on, so it is probably cached from that. I did log on to the same system with a regular user account and noticed the cached credentials do not appear. Which is what I was looking for.

I say partial as I deleted the opm.db file from the location described, but when launching Adobe Acrobat DC it still retained the cached login used to build the program. I do not see the credentials in the ACC program. I do on the Adobe Acrobat DC when I click the Sign In Now button. We are using Named User as deployment method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, does deleting this folder help?

• \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No change in user prompting from account that made the package (administrative account). From a regular user account though it is blank for Acrobat DC & CC without doing this fix or the other fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines