Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete my Adobe ID account?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've been trying to delete my adobe id account after my year plan ended but I'm having A LOT of problems doing it. Is there anyone out there who know how to delete an Adobe id account?

I don't want it anymore and NO ONE at Adobe Care is helping me. 

I'm following this procedure: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html

but it doesn't work. 

Please help me. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Then you MUST contact your administrator. What Adobe mean by this is the person or department at your university who handle accounts and billings. They take full responsibility for your account; Adobe can't modify or delete the accounts managed by your university. You should also check that the plan actually ended; most Adobe plans will start a new year automatically after each paid-for year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums so no one here can delete your adobe id, either.  you need help from adobe support.

that said, how many weeks ago did you complete your request? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to Delete Your Account or Cancel your Subscription, Or Both?

I do not think you can Delete your Account when there is an Active Subscription plan. You must First Cancel the Subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my student plan ended on November, so right now I'm not subscribed to any of the Adobe Plans.

I used to have a year student plan that I've just finished paying. 

When I try to delete the account (that is completely useless for me now that I don't use Adobe anymore) I follow the procedure but it doesn't work. 

A message with a blue button shows up everytime I try to delete the account, and when I click on it the procedure starts all over again. Schermata 2020-11-22 alle 23.03.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I've tried all the steps you suggested but when I click on "contact us" this message shows up, and when I click on the "Adobe Admin Console" for help the site doesn't work anymore.

Schermata 2020-11-24 alle 12.29.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you have an enterprise account?  eg, from a school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it was a plan I registered with my university email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you MUST contact your administrator. What Adobe mean by this is the person or department at your university who handle accounts and billings. They take full responsibility for your account; Adobe can't modify or delete the accounts managed by your university. You should also check that the plan actually ended; most Adobe plans will start a new year automatically after each paid-for year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines