• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to switch between personal and business accounts

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Im missing something, but now when i login I can't seem to choose between persoanl and business accounts.  It used to give me that option but Im not seeing that anymore.  What am I missing?

TOPICS
Licensing , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Hi there,

We understand that you need assistance with switching between Creative Cloud Individual and Teams accounts.

To switch between these account profiles: Sign out and sign back in. After entering your credentials, the Profile chooser will display. Select the profile of your choice.

iCharles_0-1649678926814.jpeg

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand that you need assistance with switching between Creative Cloud Individual and Teams accounts.

To switch between these account profiles: Sign out and sign back in. After entering your credentials, the Profile chooser will display. Select the profile of your choice.

iCharles_0-1649678926814.jpeg

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been super bus and have not replied.  After I complete the ID/pw boxes, it just takes me to my business account and never asks me which acocunt i want to choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, the system tries to select the most appropriate profile (Business or Personal) based on the product or service you're trying to access. However, if you want to be prompted to select a profile, you can enable that option. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I don't have an option to enable that option to choose my profile. I still can't access my business profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you certain that you have a business profile?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@maciejmarko 

if that link, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

doesn't help you, check your subscription types, https:account.adobe.com to verify, at least, one is a teams/enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting discussion. I found useful information here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lucille29469570y45z or you can find the details on this help article - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines