• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cant aceess my adobe apps?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this message and can't use the apps??

Your administrator hasn’t assigned any apps or services to your account. Contact your administrator to request access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an Education subscription?

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you work in a company or you have a subscription for a Creative Cloud for Team ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you must do what the message says. Contact your local administrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the local administrator in my district how do I add?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are the administrator of an Adobe Team or Enterprise account, you use the Adobe Admin console to manage all of the licenses for your business, including your own license. (The administrator does not always have Adobe apps licenses).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM THE LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ... I AM THE ONLY USER.  HOW DO I ACCESS THE ADOBE ADMIN CONSOLE ....WHY HAVE YOU MADE ALL THIS SO INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WHY HAVE YOU MADE ALL THIS SO INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED?

By @alistair robertson

Don't shout, please. My eyes hurt.

Access to the admin console: https://adminconsole.adobe.com

It's not complicated at all. The admin console allows administrators to assign licences to users, to reclaim licences from users, and to reclaim their cloud data. In addition, an admin can create the installation files needed for unattended (or attended) installations. It's meant to be used in a corporate environment, where you have centrally managed computers and fluctuations of the personal. It's not complicated, but as with all, you will need to learn to use the tools. It's meant for being handled by professionals.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines