• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want an option to turn off all adobe processes in the background.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the title suggests, I noticed that its 2020 and Adobe software still hogs resources in the background even after I close the programs.

Does anyone know of any programs that help turn it off? Its really tedious going into task manager each time and shutting down and disabling each Adobe Related item.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing from adobe, but i recall seeing a post recently where someone wrote a program that they claimed did what your wanted: use google to search the adobe forums.

addendum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-do-i-stop-creative-cloud-leaving-backgrou...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly it's a little too complex an answer, and mostly for the MacOS which I am on windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*To clarify: I was reading the post you linked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines