• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instaling Adobe fee

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remebre the policy of Adobe I have purchased and installed in my computer . I would like to know if I will get charged annualy or if it was only one time payment?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have over 100 products, so we need to know EXACTLY what it is you purchased. Check your account details to give us the exact name. Many products have similar names with different terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you purchased an annual subscription it will automatically renew on your anniversary date.  (set a reminder to cancel a day or two prior to renewal if you don't want to renew.)

if you purchased something else, there won't be an annual charge.

if you don't know or remember what you purchased you can check your account, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe programs are sold on an annual subscription except for Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. The subscription renews automatically with no notification on the anniversary of the subscription date.

If you go to your account page, you should be able to see what application you've bought and if it was a one-time purchase or a subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/access-adobe-id-account.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parinaz279449049mcm,

Thank you for writing to us.

Under the email address associated with the community there are no records of you having an account with us.

Since, this is a community forum, kindly contact the Support team in order to get help.

We are happy to share the link that can help you to connect with the Adobe Customer support via chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Parinaz279449049mcm 

you need to contact your plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines