Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installations of Creative Cloud apps occasionally hang

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm hoping that someone shed some light on something which seems often reported. Installations of Creative Cloud apps will occasionally hang, usually at the same percentage each time. Rebooting doesn't help and logging in as a user with local admin doesn't help. It's happening across all machines on my network, both Windows 10 and Windows 7. There is no pattern to it, sometimes it's one app, sometimes another. Sometimes it will work on repeated attempts, sometimes I have to give up. Sometimes, I will go through 10 PCs and update an app without any isssues at all. It is incredibly frustrating. 

Having seen several reports of this issue around, there never seems to be a clear answer as to exactly what is actually causing this problem.

Can anyone assist at all?

Thanks

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul, you have posted to the Get Started forum which is primarily aimed towards individual subscribers.  What type of Creative Cloud membership is your organization using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Jeff. We have a Creative Cloud for Teams account. I'm happy to re-post in a more suitable forum, though presumably the issue I'm describing is not account-type specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, Paul, thanks for the additional information.  I will move this discussion to our Enterprise & Teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Anything going on about this?
In trial, I was able to install InDesign on both my PC and laptop computers, now that I bought a license (regular commercial, not team/enterprise if that makes any difference), I only managed to install on my PC, but WITH the above described problems. When I try to install Photoshop or any other application from Adobe on my laptop it just hangs up on a random percentage, I tried leaving it overnight with no result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can anyone help here? This seems to be a really common issue with no apparent solution. The really frustrating aspect is that the installation just stops. If there was at least an error message, investigation would be possible. And in the meantime, Adobe haven't yet released the downloadable installers for the 2020 apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines