• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC using SCCM

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use SCCM to distribute all our software to the end users.  This includes the Current Adobe Acrobat XI Std and Pro versions.  We just converted them over to Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC and want to use SCCM to fulfill my installations.  I have downloaded the Creative Cloud Packager but that does not seem to allow me to create a package for Pro and a separate one for Standard.  Am I able to download a standalone MSI file that I can then configure to create our own MST file and then deploy through SCCM out to the users.  We do not allow users to install apps, so being able to utilize SCCM resolves that issue, and allow us to manage how the software is deployed.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated.  Using SCCM 2012 R2.

Mark Reny

Helpdesk Manager

mreny@dynamicaviation.com

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC use the same installer.  The product that you install is determined by the provisioning via the Admin Console or via a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Standard DC is NOT a part of the Creative Cloud and no, the Creative Cloud Packager only packages Acrobat Pro DC.  You can use the Adobe Customization Wizard to customize both Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC, if you want to make specific configuration settings.  There is an setup.exe in both individual packages that can be used for SCCM deployment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

Thank you for that information.  I have the Adobe Customization tool, and yesterday I was able to find the Acrobat Pro msi file and download it.  The same page also displayed the download for Acrobat Standard Download Adobe Acrobat DC (Continuous) for Enterprise or VIP licenses  but it downloads the same file (Pro).  Is there another location I should be using to be able to download the files so I can create the packages.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC use the same installer.  The product that you install is determined by the provisioning via the Admin Console or via a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you find the Acrobat Pro msi file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't the link work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can go to the link, download the zip file, extract everything...but I don't see an msi file. I need an msi file so I can deploy it via our support tool. Not seeing an msi file. If I need to use another program to convert, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do see an AcroPro.msi. Is that what I need? I have never used that one before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines