• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Expired Error

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to change the date and time settings of my laptop and then when I tried opening any of my Adobe apps, this warning keeps showing up. It now shows that I only have 1 day to use my applications, but my subscription hasn't expired yet.

This issue only shows with my laptop where I changed the time settings. It's working fine with my iPad but I need to edit videos using Premiere Pro and only Premiere Rush is available on iPad. How can I resolve this?

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you change the clock, it's going to mess up Adobe's licensing. You can try signing out, then signing in again. Though if it's really messed up you may lose that one day too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please be informed that An inaccurate computer system clock can cause activation problems. Kindly make sur that your computer's system clock is set to the correct date and time.

Please refer to the following activation help article for the same : https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activation-deactivation-help.html 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines