Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing for Adobe CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are a remote working company and have 5 empoyees who use Adobe CC and have these products installed on their own Laptops

We are just about to roll out a program of supplying Laptops and was wondering about the licenses.

Employees will need to unistall Adobe from their own PCs and then re-install on the new ones? How do we get the licese keys over? and can we copy them from the current installations?

Cheers for any help

TOPICS
Licensing , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Good evening.
If you're considering a Teams license or Enterprise license, please take a look through this website as it's a good place to start.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/deploy-and-manage.html

If you have about 5 people, I think the Teams license is sufficient.
CC Team version is designed to specify your Adobe ID and license from the console screen, so there is no concept of an installation key (I dare say that your Adobe ID and password are the keys).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of license is it? Personal, team or enterprise? (A personal license is a type of license, even if it is paid for by the company on behalf of the end users; the end user must do all the management; the company has no rights to maintain, transfer or cancel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They would be teams or enterprise as we as a compnay purchased them. I am trying to find out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening.
If you're considering a Teams license or Enterprise license, please take a look through this website as it's a good place to start.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/deploy-and-manage.html

If you have about 5 people, I think the Teams license is sufficient.
CC Team version is designed to specify your Adobe ID and license from the console screen, so there is no concept of an installation key (I dare say that your Adobe ID and password are the keys).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines