Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making me purchase Premiere and Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I just got a new computer and have been redownloading the creative cloud. I've been using my universities email as my account, so I've been paying the student rate. It is downloaded on my old computer under the same account. When I went into my account on my new computer, it only gave me an option to "try" rather than download...So essentially it is putting me in a 7-day "free" trial and then going to make me re-purchase premiere...Does anyone know why it's not recognizing my purchases under my account on the new computer? Or how to fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your adobe id, https://account.adobe.com

then, if that shows your subscription, sign out and then sign back in using the same adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me! When I clicked the link you sent me, it gave me this image (attached below). The weird thing is, the last time I redownloaded the creative cloud and preimire it never had me contact the adminustrator...Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 5.18.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you have a plan administered by a team, enterprise or school?

if so yes, contact the administrator

addendum: it's confirmed you have a plan the requires you to contact your plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines