• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Purchase Disappeared

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to and paid for an annual subscription on my student account on 8/22/21. I could access my programs all throughout last semester, however as I've tried to log on this semester my account shows no record of my purchase and instead has defaulted to the basic programs available on my school account. I paid for full access for the year, I have my purchase email with my order number and have verified that I prepaid for a full year, but when I click on the order number it says there is no record of the transaction. I have proof of payment, and when I try to contact customer service it says I have to contract the administrator on my account, which I assume would be someone at the school but all I did was use my school's email address and paid for the services out of my personal funds. How do I get access to the programs I've paid for?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Sign out, then sign in. When it asks for password it MIGHT offer you the choice of "enterprise" or "personal" login. It sounds as if the subscription is on your personal login only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign out, then sign in. When it asks for password it MIGHT offer you the choice of "enterprise" or "personal" login. It sounds as if the subscription is on your personal login only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines