Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No access to team libraries in CC app for iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be stuck in a support loop.

Last week, I tried to access some of my libraries content from my iPhone using the CC app. The app shows all my Cloud Docs as expected, but it only shows me two public libraries I have followed, and 2 personal libraries. None of the "Organization" or Team libraries we have show up in the CC app for iPhone. I am logged into the proper profile on my phone, as my icons match what is on the web version as well as desktop versions of all Adobe apps. All libraries show up on the web, as well as on desktop apps.

I have explained this several different ways to several different support reps, but each support rep starts from the beginning, telling me to check assets.adobe.com, telling me to log out, and eventually transferring me to another rep that tells me to hold while they check into the issue. Every time, (5 reps yesterday, including a rep in sales.) I get disconnectedand then my case in the admin console is marked "Resolved."

Is anyone else having an issue accessing their libraries in the CC app for iPhone? I wonder if this is related to the migration to "Orghanization" libraries vs the old way of individual users in our team owning each library and then sharing them with individual members? Either way, I can't seem to get a higher level of support with my current strategy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a support ticket you can use for follow-up, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be possible to access your libraries from the mobile app. The suggestions to check on the website are generally meant to ascertain if there is a network issue, so you may find different results if you switch to another network or wifi access point. In addition, I would suggest making certain that you are logging in to the mobile application with the same account as on the website and choosing the same profile.

It's not clear which method you were using to contact support, but I would suggest opening a support case via your Admin Console at https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ to track this and follow up via e-mail so our enterprise support team can look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have consistently had access to the web and desktop versions of team libraries. I have ensured I am using the same profile, and have tried to access the libraries in the iPhone app while on cellular as well as on wifi. I have deleted the app and reinstalled. All support cases have been opened via chat inside the admin console. All cases have been marked as resolved without followup or contact.

Case numbers:

ADB-29715969-J1L6
ADB-29885256-N6F9

ADB-29716504-V3P3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines