• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One of my students unable to use email associated with deactivated account

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach at Edinburgh College and one of my students is having no luck with your support.  He was told he was eligible for the Covid EDU Access CC package through the college. He went to sign up to Adobe but had not been added to the access list from our end. He must have made an account and associated it with his college email. The site then asked him to pay for the package, so he came back to us to state that the package was not available. He then went back and deleted the account he had set up with his college email. He was then added to the list from our end to give access and is now being shown the attached image stating that his personal account has been deactivated. He has been trying to get this sorted, and English is not his first language so might be some of the issues, but he is being directed to support pages, and what it looks like you guys need to do is reactivate the email he initially set up the Adobe account with to allow him access. I have read similar posts on here but with similar issues. Can someone provide support for him?

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Adobe might be able to do this. Contact customer service - not just a public forum. Warning: frausters may now contact you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe might be able to do this. Contact customer service - not just a public forum. Warning: frausters may now contact you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines