• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment error - but the account is paid!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have a license through work, administrated by my Director.

I'm getting a payment error but he says it's all paid, and in fact he and others have licenses which are all fine.

Any ideas as to what might be going wrong? I get the error signed into mh Personal profile which is what I always used, but not when I sign onto the company profile.

Only issue with that is, I can't use Adobe Sign through the company profile (another unsolved issue on here!) so I need access to my Personal profile.

Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
Business ID

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your license is part of a Teams or Enterprise subscription, the administrator of the subscription will have to talk to customer service. 

Meantime, I'm moving this to the Enterprise & Teams forum, in the hopes someone there may be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As part of the upgrade of the Creative Cloud plans to Business storage, we had introduced Personal and Business profiles for users and organizations to manage their apps and assets.

Some users who were part of multiple business organizations, were given a complimentary 60-day All Apps subscription. This was applied automatically and was provided to ensure that these users have adequate time to transfer their assets to the correct profiles.  

These promotional codes are now starting to expire, hence users are receiving “Your subscription is about to expire” notifications on their apps.

You can safely ignore this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani

Thanks for your message.

I was completely unaware that this was a complimentary 60-day offer and I must say it is very unclear as to what these profiles are.

The problem I have is that I cannot use Adobe Sign through my business profile and never have been able to.

If I 'send for signatures' through Acrobat Pro DC it errors. This is a vital part of my buiness working practices and I am currently stuck without it.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all

I eventually had to go through the painstaking task of talking to a number of different people on the Adobe support line, and they eventually fixed the issue from the back end.

It was a little painful and I spoke to around 11 different people in all over 2 days. I seemed to get passed around a lot, but I persevered with them and they eventually got it sorted.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines